Thursday, September 22, 2011

IT'S FINISHED!!!!

Yesterday I was able to take the day off work and be at my parent's house. Aunt Carol, Uncle Tim, Emily and Hunter all came to visit. For those of you who don't know my Aunt Carol is the founder of Global Health Training. We were able to go together to the Graber's Quilting Shop which is the shop that belongs to the mennonite family that is doing all the quilting. When we got to the shop they had the most wonderful news. The quilt was almost finished!!!! I had been expecting to pick it up in a few weeks and Aunt Carol and I both were just astounded and praising of our loving Jesus for getting the quilt done on the very day we got to come to see it together. What a blessing and wonderful confirmation that the Lord has plans for this quilt. It just makes me that much happier for the lucky winner!! As you can see from the pictures the girls finished the last of the binding while we waited. It was fun watching them work and you can see from the pictures that the detailing of their work is wonderful!! I will be coming in October to Phoenix to a fund raiser for Global Health Training so that the quilt can be viewed so let you friends know so that they can come see it!!





I love the detailing on the quilt. My mom helped me pick out the design for the quilting and so her skill and expertise was so helpful. Thank you Mom!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment