Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Finally

Since I got back from phoenix I enjoyed almost a week with my wonderful cousin. I haven't laughed so hard or had such joy in my heart for such a long time. I love you Lacey!!
When my company was gone I had to get to unpacking and putting away all our things. Plus my wonderful husband kept the house so clean while I was gone that the only catch up I have had to do was laundry!!! I spent the last few days doing my winter version of spring cleaning!!! It is way to cold to go outside for any length of time so I do my sorting and deep cleaning this time of year!!
With all that done I am sitting down tonight to have some wonderful me time!! I am going to sew and try to finish another piece very soon! I will post pictures as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment